Short and Sweet

This weekend was so insane for us that I didn't have any free time to share my favorite pasta recipe with you as I'd planned. I will find time to do so this week, promise!!
Our dinners this week aren't very exciting. Tonight I've got a get together with some girlfriends so no kitchen time for me. (The hubby is roughing it with a Healthy Choice for dinner...sorry hon!)
Tomorrow I'm going to make a recipe that pinterest blessed me with, Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad. It looks DESLISH and waistline friendly!!

                                              *Photo from Nutmeg Notebook*


Wednesday I'm trying another pinterest find, Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf, that I plan to serve with some wholewheat pasta and green beans.

                                                      *Photo from What's Cookin, Chicago* 

 Thursday we're having a lazy but yummy dinner of loaded baked potatoes. A friend of mine, Megan, is a CrockPot guru and she's talked me in to trying baked potatoes done in my CrockPot. I'll wrap them in foil and cook them on low while I'm at work per her instructions. We like to load our taters up with cheese, sour cream, green onions, sauteed mushrooms and turkey bacon. Yum!!

Hopefully our Friday will turn out to be a date night if the hubby isn't working.


That's all I've got for now! See you in a few days with my pasta post!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken Stir Fry

Father's day

Menu Monday