Menu Monday

Just a quick post to share my menu plans for this week. I will be blogging this week as promised with a recipe for my Thai Chicken Stir Fry that I made last week...I just have to find the time!
First, here is what I made for a quick dinner last night:

Grilled Chicken Tacos


Marinate your chicken for at least 30 min in:
3 Tbls Soy Sauce
2 Tbls honey
1 Tbls Vegetable oil
Juice of 1 lime
1 garlic clove, minced
1 Tbls Pampered Chef Mole Rub

Grill chicken (or saute in a skillet or grill pan) until cooked through and no longer pink. Let your chicken rest for about ten minutes and then chop in to cubes.

For Tacos:
Whole wheat taco sized tortillas (I used Mission Artisan Style tortillas)
Bibb Lettuce or shredded cabbage
Diced avacado
Diced red onion
Reduced fat or fat free sour cream
Extra Mole rub to top

Just assemble them as you like! I served these with Tostido "hint of lime" chips and some queso dip. Yum!!

Now for this week:
Tonight I'll be eating with my parents so no cooking tonight.
Tuesday: Date night in! I'm making my sundried tomato and chicken linguine with roasted asparagus. (I'll share that recipe next week!)
Wednesday: Tex Mex Sloppy Joes (I'm using ground turkey instead of beef)
Thursday: Curried Coconut Chicken Stir Fry

Have a good week everyone!!



Link Party! Link Party!

Comments

  1. This looks yummy! I would love for you to link up with me every Wednesday at http://www.firsthomelovelife.com/2012/06/features-and-whats-cooking-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken Stir Fry

Father's day