It's as though I forgot I had a blog...

Apparently, I'm not too hot at keeping a blog going. I've tried...it's just the last thing on my to-do list and half of that list never gets done anyway.

What's been up with me? Life. Busy days and nights. The usual.

I have LOVED my Pampered Chef business so far. The shows I've done have been so much fun. I've met all my goals and for the month of September, I was the top consultant in sales in my team. Yay!

My family took their annual mountain trip the beginning of October. We went to beautiful Lake James. We stayed in one of the most gorgeous homes I've ever seen. I love the opportunity this trip gives us to grow closer. I have two cousins who live relatively close, but, our busy lives and hectic schedules prevent us from seeing each other as often as I'd like. Jacob is nearly driving and Ben is in middle school. They are both becoming amazing men and I am so thankful to have them in my family. Jacob's sense of humor keeps me guessing. I suppose the time I spend with the high school youth at our church gives me insight into how to relate to him and I'm so thankful for that. I'm so proud of him and I'm glad he's my cousin. Ben, Jacob's younger brother, is a sweet blue-eyed boy with a heart of gold. He flashes his grin and you can't help but smile. I can tell he's destined for greatness. God has such a special plan for both my awesome cousins and I can't wait to support them the whole way.




My husband and I have also celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. We wanted to take a trip (who doesn't?) but it wasn't in the cards for us this time. We decided to take a trip up to a local vineyard. It was beautiful. We ate lunch, listened to a live band, and enjoyed our time together.






We had dinner at an Italian restaurant near our home that we've never been to before. We are DEFINITELY going back. It was amazing. It is located in the historic district of our town and it was so cozy. We left and found the most amazing haunted house we've ever seen. (Not very romantic but we loved it).





The next day, we went to a wine bar not far from our house for an event they were having. A company called Wine & Design came out, provided us with canvas, paints and instruction and we spent the afternoon painting a funky little tree and drinking wine. Such a fun weekend!






Now, we're just looking forward to the holidays! We've had a lot change this year and a lot to adjust to so this year the holidays should prove to be very different. Hopefully we'll find out that some change can be good.

Maybe it won't be so long between my posts from now on. I'll do my best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken Stir Fry

Father's day

Caroline Emma